Project Name : One Draycott
Developer : Champsworth Development Pte Ltd (a 50% associated company of SDB International Sdn Bhd)
Location : 1 Draycott Park, Singapore 259385 (District 10)
Lot No. : Lot 00725P TS25 At 1 Draycott Park
Tenure : Freehold
Expected T.O.P. : 6 September 2022
Total No. of Units : 56
Car Park Capacity : 64 car lots + 2 handicap lots + 4 Motorcycle + 12 bicycle lots Car park entry by car transponder, gentry is located at entrance of ramp to basement 1
Site Area :1620.40 sqm
Architect : JGP Architect (S) Pte Ltd / CarverHaggard Ltd
The facilities deck has been designed to carry through the gold and champagne detailing right up to the patterned ceiling. Complementing the architecture is a lush tropical landscape which provides an immediate sense of calm and serenity.
Here, there are pockets of green spaces, with clusters of trees and feature walls with vertical planting. A lap pool flanks one side of the triangular deck, overlooking the surroundings.
Breakdown Of Area :
Transportation & Amenities
MRT Station :
Within 1km to Ochard MRT Station and Newton MRT Station
The Tanglin Club, American Club, Japan Creative Centre, Raffles Town Club
Drop off area (L1)
Circular sculpture (L1)
Feature screen wall & screen (L1)
Swimming pool (L2)
Pool deck (L2)
Feature landscape wall (L2)
Outdoor shower (L2)
Semi covered Outdoor Dining area(L2)
Shopping & Dining :
Far East Plaza, Shaw House, Tanglin Shopping Centre, Tangs Plaza, Ion Orchard, Takashimaya, Paragon
Hospitals & Medical Centres :
Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Paragon Medical Center, Gleneagles Medical Centre, Gleneagles Hospital
Raffles Girls' Secondary School, Etonhouse International, AXA University (Asia Pacific Campus), International Singapore School (ISS), Chatsworth International School (Orchard), Anglo Chinese School (Junior), Lassale College of The Arts (Winstedt Campus), Singapore Chinese Girls' School (Primary & Secondary), Saint Joseph Institution
Unique Selling Points
1. Highly sought after address: One Draycott, located in the most prestigious estate of Ardmore – Claymore neighbourhood.
2. A stone-throw away from Singapore’s most prestigious education institutions, world renowned medical facilities and international clubs and associations.
3. A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
4. Contemporary curtain walls create a clean silhouette with muted gold and champagne trimmings alongside horizontal bands. This forms the unique identity of the building and allows for expansive usage of glass and windows creating an ambience of open spaces. Together with a well-planned layout, One Draycott will be a cosy, spacious home with ample natural light and air ventilation.
5. One Draycott combines functionality, art and nature. The facility deck carries through the gold and champagne detailings right up to the patterned ceiling.
6. Complementing the architecture is a lush tropical landscape which provides an immediate sense of calm and serenity, with pockets of green spaces, clusters of trees and vertical planting on feature walls. This serenity is further enhanced by the surrounding mature greenery.
7. SDB has commissioned Anna & David Hiscock – long standing practitioners of British fine art and design to enhance the beauty of One Draycott.
8. Anna & David Hiscock art pieces first greet residents at the drop-off area. Here you will find the circular sculpture made from Luscerna stones that had been hand-cut by Italian stone-cutters to resemble the scales of a pangolin. This sculpture is known as “The Pangolin”.
9. The Hiscock’s art pieces carry through to the lobby at Level One. The Hiscock’s geometric gate, interwoven with fine steel and polished cubetti – small cubes of Luscerna stones extracted from the foot of the Italian Alps.
10. Every owner of One Draycott owns a piece of timeless functional art piece. Anna and David Hiscock also handcrafted the wall installation and oak facets at the timber door located at the private lift lobby of each and every home.